Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Washington, DC 20001
Restaurant Manager Competencies:
- Upscale casual dining background doing annual sales of $4-5 million per year
- Customer and hospitality focused
- Process-driven to ensure consistent quality goals
- Charismatic leader
- Pleasant, polite manner, and a neat and clean appearance
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems
- Great communicator
- Must be eligible for and maintain SIDA badge required to work in airport
- Must be ServSafe certified
- Must maintain applicable state health and/or alcohol compliance card
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Cell phone allowance
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.