Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Washington, DC 20001 US
Looking for a concept you can grow with? This opportunity is for a high-volume assistant general manager with experience in running operations of $8+ million in sales. This is a high-volume, independent concept that will be making its debut in Houston. A beautiful concept with tremendous growth opportunities.
Assistant Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Upscale or fine dining experience is preferred and the best for our concept
- We are looking for someone who possesses the right combination of charisma, leadership, and results-driven skills
- You must have an ownership mentality and be able to manage employees while ensuring guests are always number one!
- The ideal candidate will have a mix of high-end, independent corporate experience
Assistant Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of scratch-kitchen experience as a General Manager
- ServSafe Manager Certification,
- Must be able to handle high volume and deliver nothing short of perfection
- Desire to be the best
- Solid tenure
Assistant Restaurant General Manager Benefits
- Strong salary to $80K
- Growth opportunities
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Platinum Member
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
Steve Dubrinsky joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
Steve has worked in business since he was 14. He got his start operating a candy store from his bicycle as well as cutting grass and shoveling snow.
Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit business ownership. Businesses he has owned include Little Caesars Franchise, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Flex Medical Treatment Center, and Flex Weight Loss Center.
He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, Greater Birmingham Urban Ministry, and St. Judes.