Restaurant Assistant General Manager: Fast Food
Union, SC 29379
We are looking for the Spartanburg, SC market.
If you are an experienced Restaurant Assistant General Manager looking for an opportunity to work with a fast-growing company with ample opportunities for advancement, then this position is for you!
Primary Assistant General Manager responsibilities include:
- Attaining high levels of customer satisfaction across all restaurants by instilling a sense of urgency around customer service among all employees
- Recruiting, training, and developing qualified restaurant staff and fostering a learning environment throughout the restaurant
- Maintaining a commitment to excellence in operational guidelines and food safety standards
- Growing sales by creating and implementing customized marketing plans and employees to achieve targeted goals
- Meeting budgetary requirements for controls, analyzing trends, and taking action to impact the bottom line
- Qualified applicants will have 3-5 years of Assistant Manager experience in managing high-volume locations, familiarity with cost analysis, interpersonal resolution skills, and strong team leadership capabilities
Assistant General Manager benefits include:
- Competitive Salary $40,000 - $48,000 (Aggressive bonus paid out monthly totaling $10K per year)
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation
- Potential for Growth
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Recruiting enables me to stay connected with the industry that I have been involved with my entire life. I remain connected with hospitality without being involved with operations.
- Scott Harrison joined Goodwin Recruiting October 2016.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts from Wake Forest University.
- Scott started in the restaurant industry after graduating, while interviewing for the job he thought was aligned with his college education. He fell in love with the hospitality industry and decide to stay. His experience includes:
- Bennigan’s (12 years) – Server, Bartender, Cook, Assistant Manager, General Manager
- Bristol’s Choice Bar and Grill (3 years) — Owner
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar (21 years) — Senior Vice President of over 45 locations in NC, SC, and GA.
- Throughout his Wake Forest career, he played baseball. There he was a pitcher with a career record of 10-0. This record still stands as the most wins without a loss.
- Presently, Scott is on the Board of Directors and serving a 3-year term as Board Chairman for Make a Wish of SC. He was recognized within Make a Wish with the Rising Star Award in 2016 as the number one turnaround chapter in the system.