Restaurant Assistant Manager - Fine Dining
Hickory, NC 28602
Restaurant Manager Requirements and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the GM to recruit, hire, and train service, bar, host, and bus staff
- Write schedules that meet budget goals
- Learn all kitchen positions in order to support culinary team
- Open and close the restaurant as needed
- Meet guests and handle complaints
- Knowledge of wine and craft cocktail trends
- Competitive salary to match experience
- Bonus opportunity
- Big opportunity to open new locations and earn promotions
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.