Restaurant Assistant Manager - Upscale Environment
Bethesda, MD 20810
Restaurant Assistant Manager Job Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of Restaurant Management experience in an Upscale, Chef-Driven environment
- Be exceptionally adept at guest service!
- Work directly with the rest of the leadership team in directing the work of all employees
- Experience with the full-cycle of Staffing & Scheduling - from hiring to training to disciplining/releasing employees
- Maintain and grow restaurant sales
- Full P&L/budgeting knowledge
- Previous experience in a high-volume, upscale environment is a must
- Experience in local area marketing and OPENING new locations preferred
- Medical benefits
- Ample Vacation
- Stable and growing company
- Joining an esteemed brand
Recruiting allows me to be active in the industry I love while helping to change candidates' lives, matching them with our great clients.
- Bill Wingereid joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Bill has lived in Ohio for most of his life and started out early in the hospitality industry. At the age of 14, Bill was already bussing tables in a hotel restaurant.
- Bill graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
- Before joining Goodwin, Bill worked for Aramark as a Food Service Director. He previously has experience as a GM at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse and in management at Rock Bottom Brewery.
- Bill enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is also an avid sports fan, loyal to the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cincinnati Reds.