Restaurant Assistant Manager- Full-Service Dining
Cranberry Twp, PA 16066
The right candidate will have experience in a high-volume dining environment with at least two to three years of experience. Our ideal candidate will have a strong passion for building guest relationships and the ability to develop and lead a passionate team of staff. Our next Restaurant Assistant Manager will have a strong training background and be able to develop those around them.
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing all functions of the restaurant during opening, mid, or closing shifts
- Hiring, coaching, teaching, and developing hourly employees
- Managing shifts and supervising/training restaurant team members
- Service execution and guest relations
- Builds teamwork through proper hiring, training, development, and communication
- Strong communication skills
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds themselves and their team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals
- The drive to win
- Health, dental, vision, and life
- 401k retirement plan
Recruiting allows me to be active in the industry I love while helping to change candidates' lives, matching them with our great clients.
- Bill Wingereid joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Bill has lived in Ohio for most of his life and started out early in the hospitality industry. At the age of 14, Bill was already bussing tables in a hotel restaurant.
- Bill graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
- Before joining Goodwin, Bill worked for Aramark as a Food Service Director. He previously has experience as a GM at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse and in management at Rock Bottom Brewery.
- Bill enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is also an avid sports fan, loyal to the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cincinnati Reds.