Restaurant Assistant Manager
Alpena, MI 49707 US
Join one of the nation s largest casual dining concepts. We are looking for restaurant managers with a passion for people looking to develop in a company with great growth potential.
Industry-leading Compensation & Benefits Package for Restaurant Assistant Managers includes the following:
- Insurance-- health, vision, dental, disability, and prescription
- Full week vacation after 6 months.
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Paid Bereavement & Paternity days
- Uniforms paid for including shoes, belts, pants, shirts, and cleaning of the shirts
- Half-day work week every other week for managers. 5 days and 4.5 days.
- 6th day pay if they have to work more than 5 days in a week to cover for other manager' s vacation, sick days, etc
Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements:
- 2 years of Restaurant Manager experience
- Sales volume experience of at least $1.5 million annually
- Passion for great customer service
Recruiter Managing this Job
After spending four decades in restaurant operations, recruiting for Goodwin Recruiting allows me to keep that connection with the industry I love and also continue to impact people and their careers.
- Eric Esterline started working with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2019. Eric says he remembers it well, as it is his brother's (Todd) birthday. Todd has actually been with Goodwin Recruiting for a few years, and due to his great passion for the business, convinced Eric to come on board.
- Originally a Buckeye who grew up in Ohio, Eric left for Chicago for nine years to enter the restaurant business. From Chicago, he ventured on to Michigan for the last almost 20 years! Eric’s a Buckeye in Michigan, who will always represent the Scarlet and Gray!
- The biggest piece of Eric’s career is an 18+ year career with Brinker International and Chili’s. Eric started as a manager and worked up to an Area Director for 15+ years and loved his time there. Eric interviewed, developed, and hired a ton of managers in multi-unit roles – so, joining Goodwin was a great chance to continue that fun and a rewarding part of the hospitality business!
- When he is not looking for great candidates or partnerships, Eric loves to spend time on the golf course, in the RV, or at a sporting event or two. Eric’s wife, Kris, and their two dogs love to hit the road in the RV for the great Michigan summers!