Restaurant Assistant Manager
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience as Assistant Manager, preferably in a fast casual role
- Drive-thru experience is highly preferred
- Experience working in high-volume environments with catering/delivery knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to grow sales through local store marketing and guest hospitality
Restaurant Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- Ability to motivate teams through positive energy while performing in high-volume environments
- Oversee all ordering, staffing, scheduling, inventory procedures, and hiring
- A dynamic leader, able to thrive in a fast-paced operation while multi-tasking
- Hands-on, side-by-side leader who values culture and hospitality
- Great work/life balance
- Medical, 401k match, PTO, Vacation, Free Meals
- Quarterly Bonus
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.