Restaurant Assistant Manager
Anaheim, CA 92802
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Effectively train and develop the team around them
- Ensure accurate ordering and delivery
- Build rapport with new and repeat guests
- Create a fun, bubbly but professional team-oriented culture
- 1-3 years of experience in the quick serve, fast casual segment
- No job hoppers
- Hands-on and shoulder-to-shoulder training
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership abilities
- 50-hour work week
- 5-day work week/ 2 days off
- Salary of $45K-$50K
Recruiting is challenging and rewarding. Sourcing talent that clients need to keep their business running smoothly is challenging. Supporting a candidate’s job search is rewarding when the perfect opportunity is found.
- Carlton Philyor joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Carlton works markets including Florida, Georgia, Denver, Colorado, and Texas.
- Carlton started in the hospitality business as a part-time dish washer in high school, earning money to buy his first car.
- Carlton attended Hillsborough Community College.
- Carlton’s experience includes being a Director of Operations and Director of Culinary Operations for Darden Restaurant Group's Red Lobster.
- Carlton was a joint venture partner in Bloomin’ Brands - Carrabbas.
- In his free time, Carlton enjoys golf, basketball, and fishing.