Restaurant Assistant Manager
Berea, OH 44017
Restaurant Assistant Manager:
The Restaurant Assistant Manager is expected to meet and exceed the company s expectations in the assigned restaurant. He/she must be a real team player with the passion to excel in their work and create a positive working environment.
Restaurant Assistant Manager Job Requirements and Skills Include:
- Responsible for the operations of the restaurant
- Responsible for making profits for the company
- Designing cost-effective methods for the company
- Responsible for creating a safe working environment for the restaurant
- Responsible for the well being of the employees for the restaurant
- Responsible for interacting with the assistant manager and head chef of the restaurant
- Responsible for interacting with the guest of the restaurant
- Must have completed a hotel management degree
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in restaurant management
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have mathematical knowledge
- Must possess a quick-thinking mind
- Must interact with team members in a friendly and positive way
- Must be able to work on a flexible shift
- Competitive medical plans
- Excellent dental & vision plans
- Retirement plan
- Short & long term disability plans
- Basic & supplemental life insurance
- Paid training programs
- Manager s dining gold card
- 2 Weeks vacation per year
- Liberal monthly bonus package
- Relocation package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.