Restaurant Assistant Manager
Blacksburg, VA 24060
Nationally-recognized and awarded fast-food concept serving Southern Style food is looking for Restaurant Assistant Managers and Restaurant Shift Leaders who can lead their team successfully! Are you a driven self-starter? Do you love to train and develop your teams? We take great care of our teams and are always looking for great personalities and positive attitudes! Excellent benefits and compensation, along with a steady stream of opportunities for growth and advancement!
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining excellent food quality by following prescribed holding times, recipes, use of timers, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Recruiting, hiring, training, orienting, and motivating employees
- Maximizing sales
- Responsible for all operating costs and cash control
Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of three years of progressive restaurant leadership or restaurant management experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Great attitude and desire to grow with an expanding restaurant group
Restaurant Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salaries with segment-leading benefits!
- Bonus and profit-sharing potential!
- 5-day work weeks with respect to work-life balance
Recruiter Managing this Job
Recruiting allows me to continue to serve and help hard-working professionals in an industry I know from the ground up and find opportunities for growth and happiness they didn’t know existed. Lives change because of what I do, and it’s my privilege to be a part of those experiences!
- Kevin Burbine joined Goodwin in June 2018.
- He’s from Texas and North Carolina and loves his Tarheels, Longhorns, Cowboys, and Stars!
- Kevin's background in hospitality has always emphasized building relationships and leading teams, whether he was managing grocery stores at 18 or owning a fine dining franchise at 27. He has coached and consulted with small business and franchise owners for years in multiple industry segments, all over. In that time, Kevin also helped open schools and restaurants in 5 countries and couldn’t be more grateful for the perspective and knowledge that he continues to soak up from all of those with whom he works.
- He is a volunteer for his local cultural arts, supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and cheerleads for his amazing wife and family in everything they do! Hiking, wine, music, and his dogs are Kevin's favorite stable complements to life’s many unpredictable adventures.