Restaurant Assistant Manager
Brookfield, WI 53005
We are looking for a Casual Dining Restaurant Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellence and a demonstrated ability to teach, coach, and develop subordinates. This is a growing brand that will require the candidate to be able to implement systems and processes, as well as work to improve the existing processes. If you are an experienced, self-starting, passionate, optimistic, and professional individual ready to grow alongside a growing company, this may be the perfect position for you.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ years as a Casual Restaurant Manager and passion for what you do
- Strong knowledge in spirits, wine, and beer
- Natural leadership ability, comfortability in overseeing and training all front of house hourly team members in both bar and service/floor areas
- Sharp attention to detail and organization
- Computer skills and experience
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee and train all front of house hourly team members in both bar and service/floor areas
- Assist in managing the financials of the service program along with the restaurant management team, including all COGS, inventory, ordering, and supplies
- Willingness to jump into any front of house position when needed, knowing the specifics of each station and job function
- Adhere to and ensure staff adheres to the cleaning and safety standards of the restaurant
- Willingness to assist in the execution of private events in or outside of the restaurant
Assistant Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance/401(k)
- Growth with potential new units being planned
- Bonus potential
- Closed major holidays
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.