Restaurant Assistant Manager
Bryan, TX 77801
Restaurant Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- Passion for people and hospitality
- At least 1 year of management experience
- Must be driven to move up in the company
- Must be a teacher, coach, and motivator of your team
- No job hoppers
- Competitive salary
- Merit increases
- Bonus program
- 100% medical reimbursement
- Quality of life - 50-hour/5-day work week
I love being able to build the bridge between candidates and clients that are looking for one another. The hospitality industry has long been my passion; it’s amazing to be able to recruit for an industry I truly love!
- Andrea Pollack joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2015.
- Andrea attended Florida State University and received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Public Relations/Advertising. She also double-minored in hospitality and sociology.
- After spending ten years in hospitality, Andrea took a recruiter role for IT and medical positions. She then decided it would be amazing to marry her love of hospitality to recruiting and found Goodwin Recruiting.
- Andrea is extremely passionate about traveling and seeking the next worldly adventure. According to Andrea, “The world is a big place with so many nooks and crannies to be discovered – the next journey is always waiting!”