Restaurant Assistant Manager
Charlotte, NC 28211
Assistant Restaurant Manager Requirements and Responsibilities
- 50 - 55-hour work week - new store openings will require more time.
- Guest-centric personality - you welcome and enjoy talking to our guests! Proven track record of guest service excellence.
- Hire, train, coach, and MOTIVATE team members.
- Ability to create a fun environment for team members and guests.
- Help create and implement standards of service and training programs.
- Maintain superior cleanliness and organizational standards.
- Hands-on leadership in both the front and back of house.
- Previous progressive restaurant experience - shift leader, keyholder, trainer, etc.
- Competitive salary
- No late nights
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Opportunity for advancement and travel as new locations open