Restaurant Assistant Manager
Charlotte, NC 28211
Assistant Restaurant Manager Requirements and Responsibilities
- 50 - 55-hour work week - new store openings will require more time.
- Guest-centric personality - you welcome and enjoy talking to our guests! Proven track record of guest service excellence.
- Hire, train, coach, and MOTIVATE team members.
- Ability to create a fun environment for team members and guests.
- Help create and implement standards of service and training programs.
- Maintain superior cleanliness and organizational standards.
- Hands-on leadership in both the front and back of house.
- Previous progressive restaurant experience - shift leader, keyholder, trainer, etc.
- Competitive salary
- No late nights
- Profit sharing
- Health insurance
- Opportunity for advancement and travel as new locations open
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.