Restaurant Assistant Manager
Chillicothe, OH 45601
These are the qualities we look for in Restaurant Managers:
- A great personality and lots of energy - our shifts are busy, and we need leaders with stamina!
- 2-3 years of experience with scheduling and cost controls, and strong daily involvement with the team and guests
- The ability to multi-task and keep the team engaged and efficient for the high volume and fast pace
- Influential leaders who know how to motivate and maintain a stress-free environment
- We are a full-service restaurant, so you need to know the bar side of the business
- You must be commutable to either Polaris or New Albany
Salary and Benefits for Restaurant Managers:
We offer a 5-day workweek - typically 45 hours, two weeks' paid vacation in the first year, and 5 paid, major holidays. Growth opportunities abound! Salary range of $38K to $45K and health benefits packages provided. Up to $10K in annual bonus!
There is no better feeling than being a part of changing people's lives for the better. Hospitality recruiting provides me just that, and I wake up daily feeling that way.
- Brad Eberle joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018 and is thrilled with having done so.
- Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Brad got his start in a family-owned and operated restaurant at an early age. He has spent 25-plus years in Restaurant management operations, marketing, and training. Having opened over 50 locations throughout his career and operating his own concept, he feels helping others recognize their aspirations a real calling.
- Brad attended college to play baseball and obtained his degree in graphic design. Working his way through college as a server and bartender to pay the bills, it seemed a natural fit long term. Most of all, Brad has a real appreciation for the people he has met along the way and the relationships that he has developed.
- Attending local festivals and collecting Southern Folk Art are two of Brad’s passions, as well as getting out for live music of all types whenever possible. Brad also enjoys home improvement projects, hanging out with his two sons and his Boxer pup, and Houston Astros baseball. Go ‘Stros!