Restaurant Assistant Manager
Cincinnati, OH 45220
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- 2-3 years of experience in a casual to an upscale-casual restaurant.
- Ability to run a bar program and restaurant operations
- Possess an excellent leadership personality and have the ability to motivate a team
- Have a working knowledge of a from-scratch kitchen and be detail-oriented about service standards
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate staff
- Ensure excellent guest service and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Closed every Sunday!
Recruiting allows me to be active in the industry I love while helping to change candidates' lives, matching them with our great clients.
- Bill Wingereid joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Bill has lived in Ohio for most of his life and started out early in the hospitality industry. At the age of 14, Bill was already bussing tables in a hotel restaurant.
- Bill graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
- Before joining Goodwin, Bill worked for Aramark as a Food Service Director. He previously has experience as a GM at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse and in management at Rock Bottom Brewery.
- Bill enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is also an avid sports fan, loyal to the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cincinnati Reds.