Restaurant Assistant Manager
Cleveland, OH 44115
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
If you have been a supervisor or assistant, and are eager and hungry to learn more, we offer the training and development you seek to excel and move forward. Your skill set should include a good eye for hiring the best, being thorough with training, and being the type of leader who can motivate a team without just being a micro-manager. Our environment is always upbeat and positive, so if you aren't naturally that way, you won't fit in. Tattoos are also a deal breaker.
Restaurant Manager Salary and Benefits:
We offer 401k with match after a year of service, paid time off, strong bonus potential, and a benefits package that is extremely affordable.
If you are energetic, a fast learner, and passionate about exceptional guest service, and delivering on the promise of delicious food in a timely fashion, please apply.
We are seeking the best and hope to see you soon if that's you!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.