Restaurant Assistant Manager
Corunna, MI 48817
We are looking for some amazing leaders to help improve our team and drive our restaurants forward. We care about our people as much as we care about the guests, and we are looking for those who are very hard-working and hands-on. Our best leaders approach every shift with a positive "we can do it" attitude, and a well-rounded skill set is also needed. We like our Managers-In-Training to have P&L responsibility, as well as marketing skills, and the ability to manage the kitchen. Good tenure in previous positions is also necessary as we are looking for long-term loyalty. We offer great benefits and bonus packages for quality candidates who have strong integrity and are dedicated and committed to succeed. We have a family-friendly environment, focus on freshness and quality within a fun and inviting environment, and have a full bar with craft beers, as well. If you are ambitious and have the drive, you can join our company and thrive.
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- At least 1-2 years of Management Experience - Preferably with a full-service corporate restaurant brand
- Some P&L exposure is ideal
- Overseeing all aspects of the restaurant
- The ability to build and lead a strong team
- Inventories, cost controls, and experience with declining budgets
- Hiring, scheduling, and training validations
Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Great starting salaries!
- Strong, attainable bonus structures!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- The ability to affect your own destiny - Our best managers will be rewarded and be able to advance quickly!
Apply with your resume attached today!
Recruiting is awesome! It enables me to stay close to the hospitality business (which I love), serving both my guests and clients. I enjoy that wonderful feeling of knowing you have provided excellent, above-and-beyond service.
- Larry Chesner joined Goodwin Recruiting in March of 2017. He grew up in New Jersey as a latch-key kid with two working parents and thus learned to cook at an early age.
- Larry went on to attend Johnson and Wales College in Providence, RI. He earned an Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts and a Bachelor’s degree of Science in Food Service Administration.
- Much of Larry’s career was with Interstate Hotels, where he started in F&B, then migrated to rooms operations and General Manager. He helped open several properties during his tenure and worked in Boston, MA; Providence, RI; Corpus Christi, TX; Cincinnati, OH; Philadelphia, PA and Grand Rapids, MI. This included several brands like Marriott, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Wyndham, and independents. Larry also worked for Wyndham Corporation, Lane Hospitality, and National Hospitality Services as an Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Larry has been married for 23 years to Cherie. They have two daughters, Sam (19) and Sarah (15). Larry is a classic foodie; he loves to cook, drink, and learn about food and wine. He enjoys the outdoors, fishing, (crabbing when he gets back to NJ for visits), hiking, and camping. Larry’s favorite nonprofit is “Give Kids the World.”