Restaurant Assistant Manager
Council Bluffs, IA 51501
A locally owned and operated fast food franchise is looking to hire a Manager to help oversee daily operations. Our ideal candidate has the ability to lead and motivate the team, adapt to and abide by all of our policies and procedures, and provide outstanding customer service to every guest.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities
- Lead daily operations and act as the manager on duty when needed
- Maintain customer relationships and provide them with on-time service for every order
- Quality check all product to ensure it meets company standards
- Provide personalized and friendly service to all of our guests and resolve issues as needed
Restaurant Manager Qualifications
- 1-2 years of management experience required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to work daytime, evenings, and weekends as scheduled by the General Manager
- Able to be on your feet 8+ hours at a time and physically able to complete all needed tasks
- Must have a sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
Restaurant Manager Compensation
- Hourly pay based on experience
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I just had my one-year anniversary (January 2019) with Goodwin Recruiting, and I couldn’t be more excited about my career change! When I was job searching, I found it to be a long, stressful process, and I received little to no feedback about my interviews. I now choose to see those struggles as a blessing and give clear feedback to my candidates and work to make the process an encouraging one. I also LOVE providing incredible talent to my clients and helping their businesses grow. I have a great sense of humor and work to make the process a fun one for both my candidates and my clients.
- Amanda Weedman joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Amanda is a Kentucky native living in Denver, Colorado. Her background is in retail, and she enjoys working with clients and candidates from every walk of life.
- Amanda holds a Bachelor’s degree from Murray State University and began working on her MBA through Harding University.
- A jeweler by trade, Amanda was a District Manager for Signet Jewelers for many years, overseeing 12 to 14 Design & Service centers in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Amanda is a runner (She has completed two marathons), she makes quilts, and spends time with family — she loves the simple things in life!