Restaurant Assistant Manager
Des Moines, IA 50313
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, and maintain a great staff
- Deliver great food and service to our guests
- Control Costs through operational excellence
- Build sales by focusing on the guest experience
Restaurant Assistant Manager Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: $38,000 to $60,000
- Paid Vacation
- Full Benefits
- Attainable monthly
- Bonus Program
Since working with Goodwin, I have been able to help candidates and clients further their careers and businesses. The best part is watching the progress and growth.
- Ryan Marino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2016.
- Ryan grew up in Chicago in an Italian immigrant family. Ever since he can remember, he was always surrounded by food and hospitality, which set him on track to be a Chef and Restaurateur.
- Ryan received his Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management from the Culinary Institute of America. He earned a Master’s degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management from Roosevelt University. He also holds an MMS (Mess Management Specialist) certification from the US Navy.
- Ryan worked for Morton’s, Levi, Wit Hotel, JW Marriott, and Michael Chiarello.
- In his free time, he loves to cook, snowboard, golf, and help his fellow veterans.