Restaurant Assistant Manager
Dickinson, ND 58601
Full-Service Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements
- MUST have at least 2 years in restaurant management. We are open to a variety of backgrounds, but you must have previous experience as a Manager.
- MUST have strong leadership skills.
- MUST be hands-on, passionate about what you do and understand how to build, lead, and motivate a team!
- MUST have some knowledge of financials, and the ability to help impact costs and improve profitability.
- MUST be looking for a company to grow with NO job hoppers!
- Salary - $40,000 to $45,000, plus 8-12% bonus potential paid quarterly.
- Great health insurance with generous employer contribution - 70% company paid!
- Paid vacation.
- 401k with match after 1 year.
- Meal discount
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.