Restaurant Assistant Manager
Fairfield, TX 75840
We are seeking Restaurant Assistant Managers for our Fast Food Dining Concept. Individuals must have a stable work history. We are seeking someone who is looking to grow themselves by teaching and leading others - a person who loves building relationships with their guests.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and lead all managers and staff
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and develop managers and personnel to be the best they can be
Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years as a salaried Manager
- Stable work history (no more than 2 jobs in 5 years)
Assistant Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
No Regrets in Life, Just Lessons Learned.
- Amanda Eppele joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Amanda grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and lived in Chicago, Illinois for 4 years. She has worked in the hospitality industry (restaurants and hotels) since she was 15 years old.
- Amanda attended The University of Akron, obtaining her Bachelor’s degree in Business and Organizational Communication in Public Relations and her Associate’s degree in Business Management Technology.
- Before joining Goodwin, Amanda worked as Member Services Manager at Life Time Fitness for 10 years. Before that, she was Sales Manager at Hyatt Hotels and worked as a server at Quaker Steak and Lube, Rosebud Old World Italian, and Levy Restaurants. Amanda also worked in the kitchen as a pizza maker at Teresa’s Pizza.
- In her spare time, Amanda enjoys traveling with family and friends. She is a huge Cleveland Sports Fan and enjoys any activity that brings her outdoors.