Restaurant Assistant Manager
Joliet, IL 60432
Restaurant Assistant Manager Qualifications
- Effective communication in a professional manner (verbal and written)
- 2-4 years of restaurant/food service, including 3 years' supervisory experience
- Ability to compile, compute, and analyze pertinent data needed for reports
- Flexibility to work various shifts
- Knowledge of computer programs, including Word, Excel, and Windows
- Strong organizational skills
- Possess strong leadership skills that engage and inspire others, along with the ability to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Training new and existing team members on our diverse service mode
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Well-versed in employee and guest relations
- Emphasize ongoing training and development of new and existing employees
- Understanding of guest satisfaction
- Excellent benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Medical package available
Since working with Goodwin, I have been able to help candidates and clients further their careers and businesses. The best part is watching the progress and growth.
- Ryan Marino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2016.
- Ryan grew up in Chicago in an Italian immigrant family. Ever since he can remember, he was always surrounded by food and hospitality, which set him on track to be a Chef and Restaurateur.
- Ryan received his Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management from the Culinary Institute of America. He earned a Master’s degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management from Roosevelt University. He also holds an MMS (Mess Management Specialist) certification from the US Navy.
- Ryan worked for Morton’s, Levi, Wit Hotel, JW Marriott, and Michael Chiarello.
- In his free time, he loves to cook, snowboard, golf, and help his fellow veterans.