Restaurant Assistant Manager
Louisville, KY 40258
One of the largest Fast Food franchise partners in the world is looking for Restaurant Managers for their continued growth. Iconic brand with staying power and sales growth. This gives their managers huge opportunities for advancement. The sky is the limit for real players. No B team players need to apply!
Requirements for Restaurant Assistant Manager:
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager
- No more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
- Strong Leadership skills
- Hands-on & lead-from-the-shoulder management style
Benefits for Restaurant Assistant Manager:
- 2 weeks of paid vacation the first year!
- Bonus potential up to 35% of your base salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- HUGE GROWTH POTENTIAL!!!!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.