Restaurant Assistant Manager
Louisville, KY 40272 US
Family Friendly fast-food concept, with no late-night hours, is looking for an Assistant Manager to help in their expansion efforts. They have excellent benefits (cover 91%), and managers typically work 50-55 hours a week. This franchise treats their managers very well and is looking for some high-energy people who really want to be the best.
Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Experience as a Manager or Shift Leader for at least 3 years
- A desire to advance and produce strong results
- Strong Tenure - no job hoppers
- Ability to be on time and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Able to develop a team
Restaurant Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Great quality of life!
- No late nights
- Paid Health Insurance
- Competitive salary
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
Deciding to join Goodwin Recruiting has been the best career decision I have ever made. I get the opportunity to help people while creating a better work life for them and myself. I feel I have the freedom to be the creator of my success and to be there for my family.
- Erin Alcorn joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Erin grew up in Louisville, KY. She has always enjoyed playing sports and pursued her passion by playing college softball in Lexington. After graduating, Erin began her career in restaurants as a server, fell in love with the industry, and swiftly moved through the ranks to become a General Manager for 6 years. Hospitality has become a part of Erin, as she was in the casual dining industry for 15 years. She is grateful to continue her devotion to the industry through her opportunity with Goodwin Recruiting.
- Erin attended Transylvania University in Lexington, KY. She also completed Rapport Leadership International training in Las Vegas.
- Erin is 100% about family and friends! She has been with her husband for 12 years and has 3 children who motivate her to do her best each and every day.