Restaurant Assistant Manager
Midland, TX 79707
A fast casual restaurant providing its team members with a people-first culture is in need of a leader to manage restaurant operations. Our ideal candidate is full of ambition, has a strong work ethic, and would like to operate their own business in the future.
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Effectively manage restaurant operations under the guidance of the General Manager
- Oversee the team and manage schedules, complete inventory, and other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to engage all team members and customers
- Willingness to resolve all service-related issues with professionalism and efficiency
- Maintain high expectations for food quality and ensure every guest receives the best possible experience
Restaurant Assistant Manager Qualifications
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Hands-on leadership style, leading from the front and by example
- Versatile communication style to effectively interact with all team members and customers
- Strong tenure - no more than 2 jobs in the past 5 years
Restaurant Assistant Manager Compensation
- Pay based on experience
- Tremendous growth opportunity within our organization
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I just had my one-year anniversary (January 2019) with Goodwin Recruiting, and I couldn’t be more excited about my career change! When I was job searching, I found it to be a long, stressful process, and I received little to no feedback about my interviews. I now choose to see those struggles as a blessing and give clear feedback to my candidates and work to make the process an encouraging one. I also LOVE providing incredible talent to my clients and helping their businesses grow. I have a great sense of humor and work to make the process a fun one for both my candidates and my clients.
- Amanda Weedman joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Amanda is a Kentucky native living in Denver, Colorado. Her background is in retail, and she enjoys working with clients and candidates from every walk of life.
- Amanda holds a Bachelor’s degree from Murray State University and began working on her MBA through Harding University.
- A jeweler by trade, Amanda was a District Manager for Signet Jewelers for many years, overseeing 12 to 14 Design & Service centers in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Amanda is a runner (She has completed two marathons), she makes quilts, and spends time with family — she loves the simple things in life!