Restaurant Assistant Manager
Mission, KS 66205 US
A very busy Fast Casual Restaurant Chain is seeking a High Energy, Hands-On AGM to join their Team!
If you like to have FUN while working hard apply TODAY!
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities
- Deliver Amazing Guest experiences all day every day
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Assist in Coaching, Developing, and Mentoring employees.
- Drive systems and financial performance.
- Prepare regular reports for upper management.
- Oversee Catering requests
Restaurant Assistant Manager Qualifications
- High Energy
- Service mindset
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a full-service concept
- Hands-on Management style
- ServSafe Certified
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with 3rd party delivery software
Restaurant Assistant Manager Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Very Attainable Bonus Program
- Health paid at 75% for employee