Restaurant Assistant Manager
Topeka, KS 66603
Restaurant Manager Requirements
- 2+ years of Restaurant Manager experience in the fast-food or fast-casual sector
- Ability to work on your feet with energy and enthusiasm
- Natural passion for people development and ability to retain top talent
- Strong financial acumen and focus on customer service
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- $5K in bonus opportunity
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- 401k retirement package with company match
- Paid vacation and time off
- Employee events, perks, and much more!
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.