Restaurant Assistant Manager
Tucson, AZ 85745
Restaurant Assistant Manager Experience Requirements:
- Prior quick-service experience required
- Previous management experience required - 2 years+
- Creative thinkers - Ability to adapt and open to change
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
- Solution-based management
- Able to build relationships quickly and develop solid teams
- Positive, passionate, and high-energy personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable and confident coaching to drive excellence and confront incompetence
- 5 day, 40-hour work week
- Fun, positive work environment
- Opportunity for growth
- Vacation, bonus, and health insurance
- 100% meal privileges
- And more!
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.