Restaurant Assistant Manager
West Chester, OH 45069 US
We are a fast-growing sports bar-themed concept that is looking for some managers to join our team. We are seeking experienced professionals that know how to lead by example. If this sounds like the right fit for you, we want to talk today!
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Willingness to be hands-on throughout shifts. A lead-by-example type.
- Train, lead and motivate staff ensuring expectations are met and holding the team accountable.
- Provide hospitable customer service and ensure consistency and quality in food presentation and timing
Restaurant Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- Prior restaurant experience, preferably in a leadership role
- Previous experience with bartending/bar management is a plus
- Proven success in customer service
Restaurant Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Growth Opportunity
- Competitive Salary
- Amazing Training Program
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Trainer
Pinnacle Billers Member
- Bachelor's Degree in Business from Florida Atlantic University
- 7+ years as a TGI Friday’s Trainer
- 5 years in Beverage Sales with National Distributing
- Owner of Cruiting.com