Restaurant Assistant Manager Wanted
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- 2-3 years as manager of a high-volume full-service concept
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability with technology; POS systems, Microsoft Office suite, etc...
- Demonstrated problem resolution skills
- High attention to detail-lives company vision and culture daily.
- ServSafe Certified
- NSO experience a strong plus
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist General Manager with day to day operation of a multi-million dollar operation, including all budgeted sales/cost goals.
- Uphold and maintain company mission, culture, and vision for all staff. Be a brand champion!
- Oversee/assist with inventory, purchasing, receiving/storage of product
- Assist with recruitment, hiring, training, and retainment of hourly team members
- Ensure 100% guest satisfaction and responding to all feedback in a timely manner. Strong visibility and availability to staff and guests at all times.
- Maintain the physical condition and appearance of the facility at all times.
- Ensure all company policies, as well as state/federal/local laws and ordinances, are 100% compliant.
- Healthcare/Dental coverage after 30 days
- 2 weeks PTO after 90 days service
- Voluntary benefits available including life insurance, disability, vision, accident coverage
- Attainable Quarterly Bonus
Be part of an internationally known brand!