Restaurant Assistant Manager with Established Brands Needed
Beckley, WV 25801
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervises the day-to-day activities
- Conducts daily orders and maintains appropriate inventory levels of product
- Provides on-the-job training for associates
- Resolves questions and problems for guests
- Interviews candidates, recommends candidates for hiring, terminations, advancement, and promotion
- Supports DO and/or Multi-Unit F&B Manager in developing and implementing creative strategies to increase revenue
- Monitors progress towards unit goals and assign associates to meet those objectives
- 2+ years of experience as a manager in high volume restaurant
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team
- Delegate and problem resolution skills
I grew up in the Hospitality Industry and have always had a true passion for it. It’s a great feeling to do what you truly love while helping candidates and clients reach their goals.
- Amish Patel joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- He grew up in Southern California and has also lived in South Florida and Austin, Texas, where he currently resides. He was in the restaurant business for 18 years prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting.
- Amish graduated with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance from California State University, Fullerton.
- After graduating from college, Amish worked in the finance industry for two years before opening his first business. He successfully grew his business from one unit to six in four short years and then took his experience to help grow another Franchise Group in Florida and across the country. Amish has been able to take his experience from operations to help find the right talent for hospitality clients throughout the country.
- Amish loves spending time with his wife and two boys along with traveling across the country and abroad.