Restaurant Assistant Manager: Fast Food
Spartanburg, SC HASH(0x40d4a88)
Integrity, Accountability of Self and Staff and Being Great. Are these words that describe you as a leader?
We are looking for Spartanburg SC Market
If you are an experienced Restaurant Assistant Manager looking for an opportunity to work with a fast growth company with ample opportunities for advancement, then this position is for you!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Attaining high levels of customer satisfaction across all restaurants by instilling a sense of urgency around customer service among all employees
- Recruiting, training and developing qualified restaurant staff and fostering a learning environment throughout the restaurant
- Maintaining a commitment to excellence in operational guidelines and food safety standards
- Growing sales by creating and implementing customized marketing plans and employees to achieve targeted goals
- Meeting budgetary requirements for controls, analyzing trends and taking action to impact the bottom line
Qualified applicants will have 3-5 years of Assistant Manager experience in managing high volume locations, familiarity with cost analysis, interpersonal resolution skills, and strong team leadership capabilities.
Assistant Manager benefits include:
- Competitive Salary (no bonus at this point but working on plan)
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation
- Potential for Growth