Restaurant Bakery & Cafe General Manager
Charlotte, NC 28205
If this sounds like you, please send me your resume today!
General Manager Requirements and Responsibilities
- Experience with fast-casual, full-service, or event venues
- Work flexible schedules with a mix of early mornings and nights
- Experience managing a team in a high-volume setting
- Manage production, quality, ordering, and ingredients cost for menu
- Willing to learn and work all positions
- Be able to be on your feet and assist team members and guests for most of the shift
- 50-hour workweek
- Strong salary plus monthly and quarterly bonus
- Accrued PTO
- Health insurance - 80% contribution
- Cell phone allowance
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.