Restaurant Catering Sales Manager
Natick, MA 01760
The right candidate for this position will have:
- 2+ years of catering sales experience in a hotel, restaurant, or country club
- Strong social skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Project management skills, including the ability to effectively plan and prioritize for results.
You will be responsible for:
- Prospecting, qualifying, and soliciting business for the restaurant.
- Achievement of restaurant catering food, catering beverage, and catering room rental revenue goals
- Conduct on-site tours for prospective clients
- Assist customers in the planning and development of events, meetings, andIor social events
- Research trends, methods, strategies, and opportunities that may benefit the restaurant catering segment to include competitive intelligence and best practices
We provide a strong base salary, plus incentive plan with a great benefits package.
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.