Restaurant Catering Sales Manager
Orange, CA 92869
Restaurant Catering Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Department financials, operations, leadership, guest interaction, and driving and managing sales
- At least 3 years' experience as a Catering Sales Manager with high-volume venue experience of at least $4M
- Expertise in on-site catering, meetings, banquets, and weddings
- Background in upscale and fine dining banqueting & events
- Experience with leading sales managers and banquet managers in a busy, upscale environment
- $55,000 to $60,000 range, paid hourly
- Excellent benefits
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.