Restaurant Catering Sales Manager
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Restaurant Catering Sales Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years in a high-volume, multi-unit Restaurant Catering Sales role.
- Fast-casual experience is a good fit for corporate drop-off catering experience.
- Passionate, fun, positive and results-oriented.
- Strong organizational leadership and exceptional communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and driven by accomplishment.
- Available weekends as needed for events and sales opportunities.
- Salary Range is $60,000 to $65,000
- 2-4% commission on year-over-year sales growth
- Excellent benefits!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.