Restaurant Diner Kitchen Manager
Atlanta, GA 30002
Great opportunity for someone who needs regular free time during weekday daytime hours.
We have a full-time opening for a late-night Kitchen Manager at a 24-hour Midtown-Downtown restaurant diner. Must be able to work third shift hours (10 pm - 6 am) Friday through Tuesday and be off on Wednesdays and Thursdays. About 40-45 hours for expected work week; POD and employee-paid health insurance plan included.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience cooking in a high-volume, breakfast-centric restaurant
- Previous management/supervisor experience preferred
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation
- Great customer service skills are necessary
- Growth opportunities available at this busy, Atlanta landmark
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.