Restaurant Dining Room Manager
Buford, GA 30519
Dining Room Manager Job Requirements:
- Deliver outstanding Guest experience to each and every guest through highly trained and supported team members
- Create a Culture focused its people as the #1 asset
- Daily Supervision of the hourly team members, providing feedback and support in a timely manner
- Drive Sales Growth through operational excellence and outstanding training of Team Members
- Quality of Operations through adherence to company standards and team member accountability
- Deliver great profitability and Guest experience to each and every Guest
Dining Room Manager Job Qualifications:
- Must be open to working shifts in all areas of responsibility, including the Heart of the House
- Servant Leadership Style and Passion for People
- 2+ years in a leadership role as a Manager, Assistant General Manager, or General Manager
- Polished casual, upscale or fine dining experience (preferred)
- Preference of no more than 2 jobs in 5 years
- Experience Managing a P&L, scheduling, and ordering/inventory
- Enjoys hands-on leadership in a scratch kitchen restaurant
Dining Room Manager Benefits:
- Strong Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I love what I do because, after 40 years in the Hospitality industry operations side, I still get to impact people’s lives in a positive way which is why I stayed in the industry for as long as I did.
- Gary Rumpp joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Gary grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and entered the restaurant business when he was 14. Over the course of his career, he owned eight restaurants that he ran for more than 15 years. He also has a strong corporate company background.
- Gary received his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Hotel/Restaurant Management from the University of Hawaii (Where he might have learned how to surf as well!).
- Gary has a background of private restaurant ownership as well as working for some of the best companies in our industry such as The Chart House, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Marriott Hotels. Gary was a Director of Operations level leader for more than 20 years.
- Gary’s life focuses on his wife (Jacki) of 30 years, his three daughters, and now a new granddaughter. He lives on a ranch in Nashville, TN where he rides his horses and maintains the property, which is his second full-time job!