Restaurant Director of Operations
Aurora, CO 80014
The Director of Operations will have the responsibility of leading area restaurant sales-building initiatives and manage profitability while maintaining high operations standards and ensuring guest satisfaction. Excellent people-leadership skills are essential for candidates applying for this position. We are searching for candidates with a hands-on leadership approach and a passionate desire for coaching teams of high-performing individuals. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have multi-unit fast-casual or QSR management experience in the restaurant Pizza segment.
Director of Operations Responsibilities:
Provide leadership in areas of employee relations, team building, and people management. Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, both verbally and in writing. Ensure proper staffing, training, and development through a hands-on approach, utilizing Company-provided resources/standard operating procedures.
- Systems and Administration: Offer superior guest relations using disciplined operating systems. Provide proper training and create accountability to ensure quality, service, and cleanliness standards are consistently met.
- Financial Performance: Achieve controllable expenditure levels through proper training, budget adherence, P&L statements, and performance metrics. Ensure proper food and life safety and cash handling procedures
Director of Operations Qualifications:
- 2-5 years' multi-unit restaurant experience. Preferably in fast casual or QSR role.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills/MS Office
- Bachelor s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Director of Operations Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance