Restaurant Director of Operations
Saint Paul, MN 55130
Restaurant Director of Operations Responsibilities:
- Leads a team of 25 to 35 Managers and more than 200 team members
- DO will drive high-level leadership development as well as adherence to brand standards training programs
- The DO will drive top box Guest experience scores through flawless execution of the brand standards and flawless Guest satisfaction practices
- Drive operational excellence including but not limited to Scratch Kitchen food standards, food safety, and sanitation standards, as well as operating clean restaurants at all times
- This individual will be responsible for building a strong People-First culture that ensures low team member turnover and high employee retention
- Drive marketing plans at each location to ensure all leaders are heavily connected with the communities where they do business
- Must have 3-5 years as a Multi-Unit leader for Fast Food/Fast Casual brands
- Must have some corporate Multi-Unit leadership in the background.
- Multi-Unit leadership experience of no less than $20 Million in Annual sales and 6+ locations.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends. Not interested in Leadership unwilling to work when we do most of our business.
- Strong emotional Intelligence and Business-Savvy leadership
- Competitive base salary
- Strong Bonus plan
- Medical Benefits
I love helping people find their dream job.
- Brett Rainwater joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2018.
- Brett is from La Jolla, California and grew up in the family restaurant business.
- He spent 15 years with Famous Dave’s of America in multiple positions and over 40 years total within the industry.
- Brett loves to work out and vacation with the family. He is active in local community projects and owns an Olive Oil/Balsamic business with his wife.