Restaurant Director of Sales, Destination Brand
Nashville, TN 37201
Our Director of Sales plays a dynamic role in our business by assisting our guests. In this position, the Director of Sales will be responsible for the sales revenue of group and private events driven by your local contacts and community outreach. This professional will meet with the guest to organize the details of the function and will ensure operational compliance regarding food preparation and serving. The Director of Sales will report the progress of the caterings to the General Manager, as needed and will be responsible for coordinating with additional departments and will investigate and resolve issues regarding food quality or service. This candidate must be outgoing and exude a hospitable and friendly demeanor. Ideally, the DOS will bring with them a book of business from established relationships, in addition to managing current clients.
Restaurant Director of Sales Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of current Restaurant Sales Management experience in a Full-Service Restaurant or Hotel
- High-volume background; must have Restaurant Sales experience with Full-Service Restaurant or a Hotel doing over $4 million per year in F&B sales
- Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to build a steady client base and interact with the community
- Previous Outside Sales and restaurant management experience required
GET YOUR 2019 GOALS ON TRACK! REACH OUT TODAY.
I love the hospitality industry — it is all I have ever done. I have a passion for developing leaders in an industry that they love. There is nothing more exciting than leading a team in executing a great guest experience. The gratification of hospitality is immediate!
- Patrick joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- After college, (which had nothing to do with hospitality, BTW), Patrick found his love for the restaurant business. He worked his way into leadership at a very young age.
- Patrick’s 28 years in all aspects of hospitality has included time as a director of operations, executive chef, and food and beverage director. Patrick and his wife also owned a restaurant in Atlanta.
- Patrick is blessed with 2 wonderful children and a wife who never ran him off while he was running restaurants!
- Patrick loves being able to cultivate relationships with clients and candidates for the long term. He views his friends made within hospitality as friends for life. Patrick's career allows him time to give back, which is a priority for him and his family.
- This avid Auburn fan says, “WAR EAGLE!”