Restaurant Director of Training
Lake Worth, FL 33461
Restaurant Director of Training Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years as a Director of Training in a full-service concept
- Proven track record of success
- Strong tenure and references
- An outgoing and positive attitude
- A strong understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy
- Ability to evaluate and develop training programs and materials to meet business needs
Restaurant Director of Training Compensation:
- Strong competitive salary
- Great benefits commensurate to the position
- Strong, attainable bonus
- Great training
- Great culture
- Paid vacation
- Health savings account
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I have found my career as a recruiter especially fulfilling because I am constantly able to help people better themselves professionally.
- Gordon Weiner joined Goodwin Recruiting in December of 2015.
- Gordon’s experience as a Restaurant Owner, Managing Partner, and Corporate Supervisor with brands like Bonefish Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, and Beefsteak Charlie’s helps him better understand both candidate and client needs.
- Gordon is a huge sports fan and has loyally followed his New York teams his entire life — no matter the consequence.
- Gordon has a wonderful spouse of 38 years and three handsome and successful sons.