Restaurant District Manager - Fun Concept
Indianapolis, IN 46218
We are looking for an engaged Restaurant District Manager who has a track record of excellence. We are a fun, energetic group and want like-minded leaders to join our team!
Skills/Requirements of the Restaurant District Manager:
- 5+ years as a District Manager with a full-service concept, including alcohol
- Annual sales volume of at least $24 million, with at least 8 or more locations
- Meet/exceed annual P&L objectives, with a focus on top-line sales, productivity, and production management
- Ability to develop, coach, and train managers and staff
- Foster a positive, team-oriented environment
- Ensure restaurant managers are hiring/retaining team members to help improve productivity
- Increase performance and sales levels for all restaurants
- Establish budgets for all restaurants in alignment with company goals
- Ensure that the strictest standards of sanitation, food safety, and cleanliness are practiced in every restaurant
We Offer our Restaurant District Managers:
- Competitive Pay
- Tech Package
- Benefits/401k with a Match
- And More
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.