Restaurant District Manager
Austin, TX 78753
Restaurant District Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Attaining high levels of customer satisfaction across all restaurants by instilling a sense of urgency around customer service among all employees
- Recruiting, training, and developing qualified restaurant managers and fostering a learning environment throughout all restaurants
- Maintaining a commitment to excellence in operational guidelines and food safety standards
- Growing sales by creating and implementing customized marketing plans and driving Managers and employees to achieve targeted goals
- Meeting budgetary requirements for controls, analyzing trends, and taking action to impact the bottom line
Qualified applicants will have 2-4 years of QSR/Fast Casual experience in managing multiple locations, familiarity with cost analysis, interpersonal resolution skills, and strong team leadership capabilities. A Bachelor s degree in Business, Management, Finance, or a related field is preferred but not required.
Restaurant District Manager Benefits Include:
- Above-Average Salary
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Car, Cell Phone, & Gas Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Potential for Growth
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.