Restaurant District Manager
Renton, WA 98055
Restaurant District Manager Summary
Responsible for driving restaurant sales and profits by providing clear direction and leadership to restaurant management that focuses on a guest-centric culture, including consistently delivering excellent guest service and food quality, executing brand standards, and by promoting the Company s vision, mission, and values. Span of control: 6-8 restaurants.
Restaurant District Manager Responsibilities
- Oversees execution and ensures adherence with all Company and restaurant systems, procedures, and food safety requirements. Conducts restaurant audits and regularly monitors performance.
- Educates and consults with managers to ensure their understanding of restaurant operational and financial performance, including knowledge of income and expense reports and quality and service reports; ensures reports are reviewed each Period. Thinks strategically and helps managers to identify trends and implement action plans to improve restaurant sales and profit.
- Performs an active role in promoting the restaurant in the local community, including networks with community leaders to establish relationships; participates and represents the Company in community events; keeps informed of local competitor activities.
- Develops relationships with restaurant employees and promotes a work environment of mutual respect; seeks and acts upon employee feedback; addresses employee relations issues and ethics calls; conducts employee investigations and resolves issues. Ensures a restaurant environment that is fun, clean, and safe.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in service and process; acts with customers in mind
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all sources for answers; is excellent at honest analysis
- Deals with direct reports in a timely and consistent manner; doesn't allow problems to fester; provides challenging and stretching assignments to develop
- Above industry standard compensation with bonus potential of $20,000 annually
- Outstanding health benefits: health insurance, vision, dental, low deductible
- Opportunity for growth and promotion to Director of Operations role
Senior Recruiter & Coach
“Helping guide everyday people to the next phase of their careers & finding them an opportunity to grow is extremely rewarding.”
- Chuck Lyle joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2018.
- As a native Texan, but one who moved around a lot in his youth, Chuck was able to enjoy many parts of this country. His passion for food, combined with a servant’s heart, has allowed this industry to become part of Chuck’s fabric.
- Chuck’s first job came at 14 year’s old, as a busboy in a local restaurant. He soon moved up to server and finally found his home in the kitchen.
- Chuck worked at various Austin restaurants, HEB Grocery, Jason’s Deli, and Schlotzsky’s.
- Chuck worked his way up through the restaurant ranks but found his true calling was for leading people and building their business acumen while a Director of Operations for a national restaurant group. As Chuck says, “What better way to stay close to the industry and help people yet enjoy a quality of life by being a recruiter!”
- He was born and raised a Dallas Cowboys fan, has 2 teenage children, and has been married for 13 years. Chuck really enjoys fishing, hunting, hiking, and spending time with his family (including a Blue & Red Heeler).