Restaurant District Manager
Terre Haute, IN 47802
Restaurant District Manager Responsibilities:
- Travel regularly to the restaurants and support the teams with day-to-day operations of 5-8 locations
- Coach, teach, and develop the teams at each location
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Be a P&L expert
- Work with teams on marketing each location
- Uphold policies and procedures in accordance with HR regulations
- Must reside within the market
- 3-5 years of multi-unit experience with some fast food background
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong with financials
- Able to work independently
- Able to be a cheerleader with a positive, can-do attitude
- High-energy, passionate, caring, hardworking, results-oriented, and service-minded
- Attainable Bonus Potential
- Company Car with all expenses paid
- Full Benefits Package
- GREAT QUALITY OF LIFE
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.