Restaurant Divisional President
St. Louis, MO 63119
As the Multi-unit restaurant management professional, you will oversee multiple regions within your assigned territory. You will oversee overall management of restaurant operations, development of your management teams, staffing and profitability of your locations. This is an environment where the customer comes first and quality satisfaction is the main priority.
As a Division President, your primary leadership goal will be to live and teach the mission and vision of the company, setting a solid and positive example for your management team. It will be up to you to ensure that each region under your management is running smoothly and that its employees always take care to make the guest the priority. Additionally, you will partner with the District Managers to ensure the overall financial health, and consistent execution of brand standards for your restaurants while developing a bench of well-trained talent for each level within your organization.
Additional duties for this role will include:
- Directing and holding the management, service and production teams accountable for service and operations excellence
- Ensuring adherence to procedures, policies, and specifications designed to deliver the highest quality food.
- Coach and develop District Managers, Management team and associates on effective shift control, great guest experience, labor management, food management and other controllable costs.
- Supervise District Managers daily operations oversight ensuring accurate execution of all policies and procedures.
- Conducting random inspections of restaurants in your territory
- Conducting inventory and cash audits
- Managing restaurant market budgets (including labor and food costs) and their impact on your overall corporate budget. Implementing necessary plans to meet financial and P&L goals
- Maintain strict compliance with appropriate international food, health, safety and security standards and procedures.
- Responding to immediate or severe customer service needs as required
- Developing and implementing best practices in cooperation with your management team
- Ensuring all restaurants are clean and maintained including the parking lot, building, dining room, restrooms, and all back of house areas and equipment.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Vice President or Executive Level Experience, including managing multi-unit leaders.
- Sharp and Professional is a MUST
- Minimum 10+ years successful results (specifically Quick Serve or casual dining)
- Proven track record of building sales and increasing profits, as well as people development and QSC improvement
- Leadership style with a strong focus on cleanliness, service, and hospitality, and overall food quality and safety.
- Ability to demonstrate an ownership mentality, business maturity, and strong industry awareness
- Ability to utilize tactical and strategic judgment to achieve all key business measures
- Major medical insurance - PPO and HAS plans available for Employee Only, Employee & Spouse, Employee and Child(ren) and Family.
- Dental insurance Three plan levels available for Employee Only, Employee & Spouse, Employee and Child(ren) and Family.
- Vision Insurance - Two plan levels available for Employee Only, Employee & Spouse, Employee and Child(ren) and Family.
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance available for employee, spouse and/or child.
- Group Basic Life Insurance and AD&D Equal to one time annual salary.
- Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D. Coverage available for employee, spouse and dependent child.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance available on the first day of employment.
- 401(k) Savings Plan eligible to participate on the first day of the month following the month in which you are hired if age 21.
- Paid Time Off 40 hours of PTO awarded after six months of employment. Additional PTO awarded on one year anniversary. Subsequent accrual of 120 hours of PTO in January of each year.