Restaurant Executive Chef
Cincinnati, OH 45208
Restaurant Executive Chef Requirements
- Extremely creative and technique-driven.
- Experience in menu development and rollouts
- Manage the day-to-day of the kitchen
- Passionate about coaching and developing hourly team members
- Experience in a James Beard or Michelin-rated kitchen a plus but not required.
- Butchering Skills
- At least 3 - 5 years as an Executive Chef
- Ability to build relationships with vendors
- Understand a P&L and daily administration
- Have a guest-first attitude and drive the team to have the same attitude
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, and Vision)
Recruiting allows me to be active in the industry I love while helping to change candidates' lives, matching them with our great clients.
- Bill Wingereid joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Bill has lived in Ohio for most of his life and started out early in the hospitality industry. At the age of 14, Bill was already bussing tables in a hotel restaurant.
- Bill graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management.
- Before joining Goodwin, Bill worked for Aramark as a Food Service Director. He previously has experience as a GM at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse and in management at Rock Bottom Brewery.
- Bill enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He is also an avid sports fan, loyal to the Ohio State Buckeyes and the Cincinnati Reds.