Restaurant Executive Sous Chef
Overland Park, KS 66223
Restaurant Executive Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Oversee culinary operations and resolve issues
- Train and manage all personnel
- Supervise and coordinate all activities
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Minimum 2 years salaried Executive Chef or Kitchen Manager experience
- Independent, creative thinker
- High energy, positive personality
- Hands-on, previous experience in food service
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacations
- Dining Privileges
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- And more!
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.